Mills and Resolve have teamed up to offer hassle-free payment terms.
By using Resolve, you’ll get Net 30 terms on your purchase.
How does Resolve work with Mills?
- Mills offers Resolve as Net 30 payment option for your purchase
- Customers can register with Resolve to get approved for payment terms
- Once approved, customers can use Resolve to buy on terms with Mills
- Customers will be issued an invoice with payment due within 30 days after purchase
Why do customers like Resolve?
- Customers can buy from Mills now and pay later
- Checking eligibility for financing with Resolve doesn’t affect your credit score
- Simple online application (less than 1 minute), same-day credit decision
- No interest or fees for 30 days
Buy now and pay later with Net 30
Hassle-free terms with no hidden fees. Sign up and get approved today.
Better cash flow
Pay for your purchases after you get paid
Purchase without a credit card and pay by invoice
Checking your eligibility won't affect your credit score.