The best 100W LED retrofit corn cob light bulb to replace 400W metal halide bulbs in existing high bay, post-top, flood light fixtures. High-Intensity Discharge (HID) pulse start metal halide bulb replacement with low initial investment.
UL file category: Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code:
- Replacement for Conventional 400W HID bulbs
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files
Simply bypass the HID ballast, screw-in and turn on the savings!
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.