20000 Lumens - 150 Watt - LED Shoebox Area Flood Light - 400W Metal Halide Replacement - 120-277V 0-10V Dimmable - Type III Distribution - Dark Bronze
FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
FAST SHIPPING Ships in 1-3 Business Days
CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS Ask Emma for a Bulk Order Discount Promo Code. See Live Chat in bottom Right corner.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
NO HASSLE RETURNS.
NO RESTOCKING FEES.
100,000 Hour Lifetime; 10-Year Warranty
At 10 hours daily use, Mills LEDs are rated to last 27 years, dramatically reducing maintenance and re-lamping costs.
- 19,500 to 20,000 delivered lumens, 146lm/W efficacy
- Designed for mounting heights of 26' to 40' in parking lot applications
- Easy installation with 3 mounting options: pole (square or round), wall, or slipfitter mount. Mounting hardware is included - please select they mounting type in the drop-down menu
- IP66 ingress protection rating
- 0-10V dimming is standard, ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- Add photocell, motion sensor
- 150W, 120-277V, Replaces traditional 400W HID shoebox area flood
- 4000K and 5000K available
- Type III distribution
If you're replacing 400W HID shoebox fixtures, the LED-MSAL07 150W LED area flood light fixture is the best replacement solution. You'll have more and higher quality of flood lighting at a fraction of the cost. The rated lifetime of the MSAL07 is 100,000 L70 hours. At 100,000 hours, approximately 70% of the lumen output will remain. The 10-YEAR WARRANTY makes this models the best choice for great ROI.
- Inventronics LED driver, Lumileds 3030 LED chips
- One-piece, aircraft-grade die-cast aluminum housing with UV resistant polycarbonate optical lens, outstanding corrosion protection.
- Lumen output 19500-20000 lm with efficacy to 146lm/W
- The following distribution patterns are available: Type III, Type IV and Type V
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter and wall mount
- Optional for photocell. Increase energy savings with bi-level motion sensor
- Voltage is 120-277V / 347V-480V
- 0-10V Dimming is Standard
- ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- Fixtures are IP66 rated and suitable for use in ambients from -40°C to 45°C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Expected service life is over 100,000 hrs and 10-Year limited warranty
- UL Wet location and DLC premium qualified
Download product data sheets:
Download Agi32 compatible .IES files below:
If your installation requires additional Light Pole Mounting Hardware - Tenon Adapters & Reducers, Click Here
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.