25000 Lumens - 200 Watt - LED Shoebox Area Flood Light - 750W Metal Halide Replacement Fixture - 120-277V Dimmable - Type III Distribution - Dark Bronze
FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
FAST SHIPPING Ships in 1-3 Business Days
CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS Ask Emma for a Bulk Order Discount Promo Code. See Live Chat in bottom Right corner.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
NO HASSLE RETURNS.
NO RESTOCKING FEES.
200W LED Shoebox Area Flood Light, 25000 Lumens, Replace 600W-750W Metal Halide Fixture, 120-277V Dimmable, Type III Distribution ideal for lighting large parking lot and public areas.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65).
- Available in IES Type III distribution
- Light engines are available in standard 4000K and 5000K (70 CRI) configurations.
- 25000 Lumens replaces up to 750W Metal Halide.
- Optics are designed with precision to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- Universal 120-277 VAC input voltage
- 0-10V Dimming is Standard, ASHREA 90.1, 2018 State of Ohio building code compliant
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell
- Ambient operating temperature -40 ̊ C to 45 ̊ C (-40°F to 113°F)
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, slipfitter, and wall mount are available
- The design can be operated by one person to install the whole lamp
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Available in Dark Bronze powder coat finish
Product Data Files
UL Listing: Suitable for wet locations
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
IESNA LM-79 & IESNA LM-80 Testing: Mills LED luminaires and LED components have been tested by an independent laboratory in accordance with IESNA LM-79 and LM-80.
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.