2'x4' Premium Performance LED Ultra Thin Edge-Lit Panel 35W, 120-277V, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K CCT In-Stock. The Mills premium-performance, ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel series offers industry-leading lumens per watt (LPW), and is DLC Premium listed. The 2x4 panel light is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 3000k (warm white), 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.*
- Long-life LEDs provide 81,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).**
- Provides 4,516 luminaire lumens (124 lumens per watt, LPW) at 3000k, 4,589 luminaire lumens (126 LPW) at 4000k, and 4,637 luminaire lumens (128 LPW) at 5000k.*
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion < 20%.
- Color rendering index > 82.
- Aluminum housing.
- PMMA (polymathy methacrylate) acrylic lens with light guide panels for optimal light distribution and efficiency.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard earthquake clips provide secure installation in grid ceilings.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK).
** L70 hours are IES TM-21-11 calculated hours.
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.