2700 Lumens - 18 Watt - LED Corn Light Bulb - Replace 70W, 100W Metal Halide - 120-277V - E26 Base
- 100W metal halide replacement LED bulb
- 150W to 200W incandescent replacement LED bulb
Replace 70W - 100W metal halide light bulb in your existing fixture with the Mills 18W LED corn light bulb. The 18W LED retrofit bulb emits 2700 delivered lumens, 120-277V universal voltage, E26 medium base, and can be ordered in 3000K soft white, 4000K daylight white, or 5000K cool white.
When replacing an incandescent 150 to 200 watt incandescent bulb, simply screw in. When replacing a 70W to 100W metal halide bulb, you must bypass the HID ballast and direct wire. Simple installation. 70,000 hour lifetime with a 5-year manufacturer warranty guarantee.
The best LED retrofit solution for 70W to 100W metal halide bulb replacement with low initial investment
UL file category: Lamps, Self-ballasted, Light-emitting-diode Type
This product is on the Design Lights Consortium (DLC) Qualified Products List and is eligible for rebates from DLC Member Utilities.
DLC Product Code:
- Replacement for 70W to 100W HID bulbs
- Replacement for 150W to 200W incandescent bulbs
- Water and dust resistant - ideal for outdoor fixtures
- Thermal technology extends LED lifetime
- Integrated Heat Sink Quickly Dissipates Heat without onboard fan
- Internal Driver, Eliminates the Need for External Driver or Ballast
- Includes 4kV Surge Protection
- Instantly powers on without warm-up time
- DLC V4.4
Click on the Spec Sheet below for dimensions, HID wattage replaced, and other technical details.
Technical Data Files