- Yoke Mount
- Slipfitter Mount
- Housing, electrical compartment and fitter are all made from aircraft-grade, die cast aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to exceed industry standards.
- Door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
- Vented housing isolates LED module from driver, maximizing fixture life and performance.
- NEMA Type 7H*6V Very Wide Flood beam angle
- 13300 Delivered Lumens
- Provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination, while reducing light behind the poles.
- High performance acrylic optic securely attached to internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
- Universal 120-277V input voltage
- 0-10V dimming option is available
- Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%
- Photocell PC-JL-120-277V is optional
- Expected life of 100,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty Guarantee
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.