Architectural Wall Wash 15W LED Flood Light FDXLED 7H*6V Very Wide Flood, 2000 Lumens
FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
FAST SHIPPING Ships in 1-3 Business Days
CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS Ask Emma for a Bulk Order Discount Promo Code. See Live Chat in bottom Right corner.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
NO HASSLE RETURNS.
NO RESTOCKING FEES.
The MILLS FDXLED™ 15W LED flood light 7H*6V is a high performance LED floodlighting solution designed with optical versatility and sleek architectural design. Its rugged die-cast aluminum housing minimizes wind load requirements. The FDXLED features an integral, watertight IP65 LED driver compartment and high performance aluminum heat sinks. Markets include parking lots, walkways, campuses, car dealerships, office complexes, and internal roadways.
- 1/2'' NPS Knuckle Mount
- Trunnion Mount
- Housing, electrical compartment and fitter are all made from aircraft-grade, die cast aluminum that is pre-treated and powder-coated to exceed industry standards.
- Door frame features an integral accessory channel for the mounting of optional light control accessories.
- Vented housing isolates LED module from driver, maximizing fixture life and performance.
- NEMA Type 7H*6V Very Wide Flood beam angle
- 2000 Delivered Lumens
- Provides the best combination of vertical and horizontal illumination, while reducing light behind the poles.
- High performance acrylic optic securely attached to internal heat sink for maximum thermal dissipation.
- Universal 120-277V input voltage
- 0-10V dimming option is not available for the 15W model
- Both drivers have a power factor >90%, THD <20%
- Photocell PC-JL-120-277V is optional
- Expected life of 100,000 hours
- 5-Year Warranty Guarantee
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.