MillsGro® 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light, 1000W High Pressure Sodium Lamp, 208-277V
MillsGro® 1000 Watt HPS Grow Light, 1000W High Pressure Sodium Lamp, 208-277VThe MillsGro® GLHID-1000 is a high-performance, high pressure sodium (HPS) grow light.
Designed to illuminate commercial horticultural facilities, the MillsGro® HIDGL-1000 provides uniform illumination from T10, dual-ended HID lamps, which are both an economical and proven lighting technology. Using either high pressure sodium (HPS) or metal halide (MH) lamps, the GLHID-1000 provides a wide variety of lighting color spectrums, which optimize plant growth at all stages of maturation.
- Complete HPS grow light fixture includes the following standard equipment: Electronic HID ballast, reflector, HPS lamp, AC power cord, and one set of ratcheting rope hangers.
- Designed for use with 208-277 input voltage come standard with a hard-wired AC cordset terminated with stripped wires.
- Field-adjustable, 5-level dimming adjustment provides control over individual grow lights. Optional programmable controller provides control over up to 100 grow lights.
- Delivers photosynthetic photon flux (400-700 nanometers) of 1,648 μmol/second of photosynthetic active radiation (PAR) with HPS lamps, and 1,241 μmol/second of PAR with MH lamps (both with dimming control at the 1,000 level). See Spectral Quantum Distribution for additional details.**
- Input power of 1,055 Joules*, and photosynthetic photon efficiency (PPE) of 1.6 with HPS lamps and 1.2 with MH lamps.*
- High-frequency electronic ballast provides optimal efficiency with either HPS or MH lamps.
- Universal 208-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz).
- Power factor > 0.95.
- Total harmonic distortion < 10%.
- Current crest factor < 1.7.
- Extruded aluminum ballast housing & specular aluminum reflector.
- Sliding lamp holders lock lamp securely in place.
- Mount luminaire by hanging from two pre-installed mounting hooks. Luminaire mounting height is easily adjusted using enclosed ratcheting rope hangers.