We designed our LED loading dock light to illuminate tractor trailers up to 53' while loading and unloading.
LED Loading Dock Light - Heavy Duty - Safety Orange
Properly lit tractor trailers at the loading dock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loading docks are well lighted for safety.
The DOCKBLASTER® enhances productivity and safety while cutting energy consumption. Properly lit tractor trailers at the loadingdock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loadingdocks are well lighted for safety. Our heavy-duty and flexible DOCKBLASTER® has an impact-resistant design, engineered to withstand harsh loadingdock environments. The optional spring arm helps protect from the overhead door a fork truck impact.
- Fixtures come standard in “safety orange” color for maximum visibility.
- Attaches directly to standard dock light arms for easy retrofit.
- Optimum brightness for the entire length of the trailer
- 50,000 Hour Rated Life, 5-Year Warranty
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Eliminates light bulb replacement and/or maintenance
- Kit minimizes installation time by reusing existing arms
- Heavy duty 14 gauge,1 1/2”(38 mm) square steel arms
- Input voltage 100-277vac, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature -20 to 45 °C
- CRI >80Ra
For Ordering Information, please see the Spec Sheet. Arms can be purchased separately or together with the complete DOCKBLASTER® light fixture and arm together.
Guides & Info
- Disconnect all power to existing dock light.
- Attach product to dock arm, utilizing the ⅓ inch clearance hole located on the bracket (See illustration below)
- Connect the power cord.
- Restore power and position light in desired location.