LED Loading Dock Light - Heavy Duty - Safety Orange
Properly lit tractor trailers at the loading dock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loading docks are well lighted for safety.
We designed our LED loading dock light to illuminate tractor trailers up to 53' while loading and unloading.
The DOCKBLASTER® enhances productivity and safety while cutting energy consumption. Properly lit tractor trailers at the loadingdock are critical in keeping workers safe. OSHA standard 1910 requires loadingdocks are well lighted for safety. Our heavy-duty and flexible DOCKBLASTER® has an impact-resistant design, engineered to withstand harsh loadingdock environments. The optional spring arm helps protect from the overhead door a fork truck impact.
- Fixtures come standard in “safety orange” color for maximum visibility.
- Attaches directly to standard dock light arms for easy retrofit.
- Optimum brightness for the entire length of the trailer
- 50,000 Hour Rated Life, 5-Year Warranty
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Eliminates light bulb replacement and/or maintenance
- Kit minimizes installation time by reusing existing arms
- Heavy duty 14 gauge,1 1/2”(38 mm) square steel arms
- Input voltage 100-277vac, 50/60Hz
- Operating Temperature -20 to 45 °C
- CRI >80Ra
For Ordering Information, please see the Spec Sheet. Arms can be purchased separately or together with the complete DOCKBLASTER® light fixture and arm together.
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.
See Available Retailer
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.