Home Security LED Flood Light - with Photocell & Motion Sensor - 12 Watt - 1069 Lumens - 5000K Daylight Bright White Light
FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
FAST SHIPPING Ships in 1-3 Business Days
CONTACT US FOR BULK ORDER DISCOUNTS Ask Emma for a Bulk Order Discount Promo Code. See Live Chat in bottom Right corner.
BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
NO HASSLE RETURNS.
NO RESTOCKING FEES.
Light is the #1 deterrent of crime.
This is why it's critical to have an InstantBright on each corner of your home! The InstantBright is by far the best home security LED flood light on the market in terms of bang for your buck!
At 12 hours per night, the InstantBright will last over 22 years!
5-Year Warranty 100,000 Rated Lifetime
InstantBright 12 Watt, Single Head Dusk to Dawn Photocell LED Flood Lights Adjustable Outdoor Flood Lighting 1069 Lumens 5000K All Metal Durable Design is an economical collection of super bright, long-lasting outdoor security light fixture with built-in photocells or combination motion sensors and photocells.
With a high-strength, cast aluminum durable metal housing design and a high-quality, UV-resistant glass diffuser, the InstantBright™ is a versatile and durable outdoor luminaire. High-efficacy, long-life LEDs provide both energy and maintenance cost savings compared to traditional outdoor security luminaires.
- Available in 4000k (neutral daylight white) and 5000k (cool daylight white) color temperatures
- Long-life LEDs provide 75,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70)
- Models with one head provide 1,064 to 1,069 lumens and 89 lumens per watt (LPW)
- Models with two heads provide 2,041 to 2,089 lumens and 82 to 84 LPW
- Models with three heads provide 3,105 to 3,135 lumens and 86 to 87 LPW.
- Operates on 120 AC voltage (60Hz)
- Power factor > 0.90
- Color rendering index > 80
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, powder coat paint
- Glass lens is sealed and gasketed to prevent leaks
- Easy Do-it-Yourself installation in new construction or retrofit
MILLS® LED lighting products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) to ten (10) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. See Spec Sheet for the Full Warranty Details. All MILLS® fixtures and lamps have a fiver (5) year warranty except for the MSAL and MSFL series floods. These both have a ten (10) year warranty guarantee.