MillsBASICS™ 70 Watt LED Area Flood Light, 5000K Daylight White, 120-277V DIM, Dark Bronze Housing, Type 3 Light Distribution
Replaces 250-watt pulse start metal halide (PSMH). 70-watt LED Square shoebox area floodlight with 9500 delivered lumens, 5000K cool white, dark bronze, UL Listed, DLC, 5-year limited warranty.
Compact, one-piece die-cast housing, saving costs versus models that are extruded or cast and require additional parts. The heat sink is included in the actual casting, further minimizing the need for additional partsHousing:
- Die-cast aluminum
- Dark bronze finish
- Polycarbonate with embedded UV inhibitor
- Wall mount
- Slipfitter mount
- Round or Square Pole mount
- Wet locations
Read below for further product details.
Mills Labs Order Code:
Options You'll need to know before ordering:How will the luminaire be mounted?
- Wall Mount
- Round or Square Pole Mount
- Slipfitter Mount
Do you require a dusk to dawn Photocell Sensor or Motion Sensor?
- Optional PIR motion sensor allows for security and energy saving
- Optional twist-lock photocontrol allows for further energy saving.
- auto dealerships
- parking lots
- facade lighting
- grocery stores
- other public areas
Mills Labs offers a complete set of optical systems to meet every site lighting requirement. These systems provide remarkable flexibility in precisely matching light distribution patterns to specific site requirements.
- Rugged one-piece, die-cast aluminum housing secures the thermally conductive LED panel and electrical chamber
- Low profile, 3G vibration rated compact design minimizes wind load requirements.
- Housing is completely sealed against moisture and environmental contaminants (IP65). Construction:
- Available in IES Type III, IV, V distributions
- Light engines are available in standard 4000 K and 5000 K (70 CRI) configurations.
- Scalable Lumen Packages from 5,360 to 41,700 Lumens replaces up to 1000W Metal Halide.
- Optics are precisely designed to shape the distribution, maximizing efficiency and application spacing.
- For the ultimate level of spill light control, an optional house-side shield accessory can be field or factory installed.
- The optics can conform to dark sky requirement.
- Universal 120-277 VAC or 347-480 VAC input voltage
- Standard with 0-10V dimming driver(s)
- THD: ≤20%
- Power Factor: ≥90%
- Optional occupancy sensor
- Optional Photocell Controls:
- Ambient operating temperature -40˚ C to 45˚ C (-40℉ to 113℉). Ambient Temperature:
- Suitable for mounting heights ranging from 26-40’ in area lighting applications
- Round pole, Square pole, Slipfitter and Wall Mount are available
- The design can be installed completely by one person
- Estimated 100,000-hour LED lifespan based on IES LM-80 results and TM-21 calculations
- Lifespan: 100,000 hours
- Available in black or optional dark bronze, silvery gray or white finish
- Pole Mount: Standard versatile mounting arm accommodates multiple drilling patterns as well as square and round poles. (4" and 5" Square and Round poles) Standard versatile mounting arm is simple to install and can be used with existing poles for retrofit installations
- Wall Mount available for direct wall mounting and J-box mounting. Wall Mount is easy to install for direct wall mounting with 1/2' conduit wiring or standard J-box mounting
- Slipfitter mounting adapter（Compatible with more Mills mounting adaptors such as Tenon, suits for various application). An optional cast aluminum mast arm adapter secures fixture head to nominal 2''(2-3/8''O.D. pipe size) horizontal steel tenon arm.
Mills Labs Inc. warrants that our LED products will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of delivery to the end user, including coverage of light output, color stability, driver performance and fixture finish. (For more information visit: http://www.millslabs.com/ resources/warranty/)
Download Spec Sheet